Join/Renew (2023 Dues)
News from

SDFO Pelagic cancelled

SDFO Pelagic cancelled
By {authorlink} – 6:07 pm

We have reluctantly decided to cancel the January 1st pelagic for 2023. We have watched the weather forecast and had hoped to see some improvement (as you know, sometimes those forecasts  are wrong!), but  the latest forecast has actually worsened. Winds up to 30 mph, swells of 12+ feet – this is not a good time to venture  offshore. If you sent in a check to reserve a spot, you will be contacted.


Wishing everybody a happy and safe start to the New Year. May all your birding wishes come true!



Nancy Christensen