Join/Renew (2024 Dues)
News from

Saturday Sept. 30th. San Diego Pelagic trip conditions update.

9:59 am

Hello all,

Currently the Buena VIsta Audubon sponsored pelagic trip is a go.
The trip is booked full.
We appear to have a change in the weather and seas forecast. Right now conditions are good, but changes are forecast to start this afternoon. Winds will increase and there is a chance of rain Saturday.
Of course as always we will stay on top of those changes. Conditions may dictate our course of travel, and where and how we bird. Safety as always our first concern.
I would come prepared for wet conditions. Bring a rain jacket, and something to protect your optic.
As always come prepared for motion.
We will have updates at Seaforth Landing in Mission Bay in the morning.
On a side note : Interstate 5 northbound is scheduled  to be closed this weekend in the downtown area. If you are coming in from the south bay plan accordingly.
You need to be parked and checked in to the Seaforth Office between 6-6:15 a.m. 
Dave Povey